Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Stop windshield wiper streaking?

My windshield wipers were streaking up my windows, so when I took my car in for service, I had them change the blades. This, if anything, made the problem worse.



I recently e-mailed the dealership about this and they said that they would apply car wax to the window to stop it. This sounded kind of strange to me, but they were confident it would work. I've searched the Internet for a solution such as this, but have found nothing.



Anyone heard of this idea? I've tried wiping the blades clean, but it eventually still happens. I don't want to have to wipe my blades every few days... there's got to be a better solution, no?
Stop windshield wiper streaking?
old blades maybe just because they new dont mean they good so stop by any auto parts store and get some only a few buck and take only a minute to replace just a clip pull and slide back in any small kid should be able to do it buy some new ones at autozone they will help you do it and i bet that will fix the problem.. th eproblem is that even thro the baldes are new they are old and dry you cant reallly look at them and tell but thats what it is just for buy some new ones like i said auto zone 10 bucks maybe
Stop windshield wiper streaking?
They might not be sitting tight against the windscreen. Try changing the actual wiper if it is a serious problem.
u would be better off buying rain-x wiper-blades there only $20-$30
pour oil on them
Windex!!!

is that how u spell it???



well

it leaves ur window

STEAK FREE!!!

=D