Thursday, September 15, 2011

Safety Patrol Poll: When did you last change your windshield wiper blades?

B.Q. Do you use the product RainX? I do, and I give it an enthusiastic thumbs up. Though you have to be going highway speeds to really get the effect, you can safely drive in light-to-moderate rain with your wipers off. The water just rolls off.



Thanks.
Safety Patrol Poll: When did you last change your windshield wiper blades?
Weow do they need changin?



This so reminds me of the story of a person with a hole in the roof and it leaks when it's rainin.



%26quot;I don't wanna go up there to fix it now, it's rainin outside.%26quot;



OK I understand sir then when it's Sunny?



%26quot;Why bother, it ain't leakin then%26quot;
Safety Patrol Poll: When did you last change your windshield wiper blades?
i dont have one

i just drive like that when it rains
...I should probably change them soon





BQ- Never heard of it, I like my windshield wipers
since I bought this vehicle I have now, I haven't' changed the wipers yet..



If rainx works like you say I will try it..heard it before people saying how great it works, just I never believed them....
They are due to be changed very soon.....!!
about two months ago, put brand spanking new ones on.
Rain X is a superb product and I had new wipers put on the last time my vehicle was in for an oil and lube job. (like the end of February)
After an ice storm wrecked them.

BQ= no
I must change my blades.

No rainX. Because it works too good. I mean it makes the window more prone to stone chips. It is a good product though.
Thanks for the information about RainX. I got my cars' oil change about a month ago. They check for everything, including windsheild wipers.My car is a 2009,and I have to check the wipers more often because the heat of the summer down where I live , makes the wiper blades break faster.
Nah ... I don't need it because I have the twins Bobby %26amp; Billy Mercer, they are Black Mamba's ..... They do an excellent job ..... and besides I NEVER get a Parking Ticket!