Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Can anyone help me find windshield wipers for a 06 Pontiac G6, other than a dealer?

Dealers are charging $60.00 for wipers, and I think it's highway robbery, I've always changed my own, and bought from AutoZone or any corner auto store.
Can anyone help me find windshield wipers for a 06 Pontiac G6, other than a dealer?
I haven't seen a 2006 model, but am curious to know if the wiper as a whole (blade and holder) are removed by clip or screw, if it does at all.



If it does, then don't worry about changing the blade itself- just go get the whole assembly and replace it, using the fittings for larger clips.



http://www.federal-mogul.com/en/Aftermar鈥?/a>
Can anyone help me find windshield wipers for a 06 Pontiac G6, other than a dealer?
I had the same problem. I ended up with one Trico and one Michelin from Walmart. The Michelins are a lot cheaper, but you can only find the 24%26quot; at Walmart with the proper connector. Both are good wipers and have lasted. I think when the Michelin wears out, I'll buy another Trico so they match.
Advanced auto carries 2 trico models for around $12
its almost impossible to find them cheaper than 30 dollars, the lowest i seen them was 32 dollars online. just google them to find a distributor online
  • www.myspaces.com
  • Blankets
  •